Light is Right…...
Billet Specialties Drag Pack Rear wheels have evolved. The one-piece Monoblock forging is one-pound lighter than the previous version at the rim shell where it counts the most. Other improvements include knurling at the bead seat for the maximum bead to rim interface reducing tire spin, Single Bead-Lock wheels feature aggressive knurling on the bead locks for optimal tire bead grip. Recessed bolt pads are still a standard feature for reduced weight.
Select from a standard Polish or Black finish or you can special order custom colors to make your car stand out even more. Match up to our 18x5 fronts to complete the set. Direct fit applications take the guessing out of ordering.
- New Monoblock 6061-T6 1pc forging.
- 1lb. less rotational weight than the previous version. 21.2Lbs
- Knurled bead seat reduces tire slippage.
- Recessed bolt pad for weight reduction.
- Single Bead-Lock wheels feature aggressive knurling for maximum bead grip.
- Conical seat lug nuts required.
Standard Wheel Finishes:
Rear wheels with a black finish
Black powder-coated face and outer rim with machine-finished windows and recess. The back of the wheel is black powder-coated. Black anodized bead lock ring
Rear wheels with a polished finish
Polished face and outer rim with machine-finished windows and recess. The back of the wheel is machined finished. Black anodized bead lock ring