All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown do not include shipping and/or tax.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 90 DAYS OF PURCHASE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All returned merchandise must have an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number assigned by Billet Specialties.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Any collect shipments or shipments without an RGA number will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a restocking charge of up to 25%.
- Product that has been damaged, painted or modified in any way will not be eligible for return under any circumstances.
- When returning items, you must be sure to pack the items adequately to prevent shipping damage and include a copy of your invoice. We suggest you insure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
All defect returns will be reviewed by quality control personnel and any defects or damage not found to be the responsibility of Billet Specialties Inc. will be rejected and returned to the sender at their expense.
Defects in finish will not be warranted if:
- Damage occurred during installation
- Damage to finish is due to improper care, use of caustic materials for cleaning or neglect
- The item was sold as a “second” or “blemished” product
Claims for shortage, damage, or manufacturing error must be made within (5) five business days from the receipt of shipment. Claims for damage as a result of carrier’s negligence must be held at customer location pending disposition from carrier. Claims not made within this period will not be honored by Billet Specialties Inc. Claims for finish problems must be made prior to installing parts or mounting tires.
All Billet Specialties products are warranted to the original owner for one (1) year from date of purchase for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. Billet Specialties, Inc. agrees to repair or replace Billet Specialties brand products, at the sole discretion of Billet Specialties, without charge, provided the problem(s) are the responsibility of Billet Specialties, Inc. Billet Specialties, Inc. is not responsible for finish problems due to neglect by customer. Product that has been damaged, painted, or modified in any way will not be eligible for return under any circumstances. Transfer of title of any Billet Specialties product by the original owner voids the warranty. Billet Specialties, Inc. is not responsible for damage to vehicle or labor cost incurred as a result of failure of warranted items. Billet Specialties warranty is limited to the purchase price of Billet Specialties brand product.
Custom Wheels (Excluding Comp Series)
All Billet Specialties wheels are warranted to the original owner for three (3) years from date of purchase for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. Billet Specialties agrees to repair or replace Billet Specialties brand wheels, at the sole discretion of Billet Specialties Inc. Billet Specialties is not responsible for finish problems due to neglect by the customer. Wheels that have been determined to have been damaged by a tire-mounting machine will be repaired at the customer’s expense. Transfer of title of any Billet Specialties products by the original owner voids the warranty. Billet Specialties is not responsible for damage to vehicle or labor costs incurred as a result of failure of warranted items. Billet Specialties warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. Product will only be inspected for warranty by Billet Specialties, Inc. Any wheel returned for warranty inspection must be accompanied by a copy of your receipt.
- Warranty claims will not be approved until Billet Specialties, Inc. inspects the product.
- Mounted wheels are not acceptable for return under any circumstance.
- Do not mount tires with a sidewall height of more than 8” on a Billet Specialties wheel. Billet Specialties considers this application improper for a two-piece wheel. Warranty is void on wheels when the recommended tire size is exceeded.
Comp Series Wheels
Drag Racing is an abusive sport. Because of this fact, Billet Specialties Comp Series wheels have no structural or finish warranty expressed or implied other than those listed in the paragraphs below.
Billet Specialties Inc. warrants that all of its Billet Specialties Comp Series wheels & wheel components are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of original purchase. Billet Specialties’ sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair, replace, issue credit, or refund at Billet Specialties’ sole discretion, any Billet Specialties product which is returned (freight prepaid) and which, after Billet Specialties’ examination, shows that the product has a defect in materials or workmanship. Discoloration, oxidation, and/or corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemical reaction, or weather are not covered. Proof of purchase is required for warranty consideration. This limited warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only.
Limits & Exclusions:
- Billet Specialties does not warrant any product physically altered, improperly installed, improperly maintained or damaged.
- Any damage occurring during shipping is the sole responsibility of the transport company, and Billet Specialties shall be under no obligation to pursue restitution on behalf of the customer nor will this warranty apply to any such product.
- Billet Specialties hereby disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Billet Specialties’ obligation under this warranty is limited to the description of the face of this warranty to the extent permitted by law.
- Billet Specialties will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damage, personal damages or exemplary damages, whether arising out of warranty, contract, tort or otherwise, incurred as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship.
- If there is, by law, an implied warranty of merchantability and/or fitness or a particular purpose, it is hereby limited to the warranty term set forth above and shall commence from the date of the original purchase.
- This limited warranty provides the original purchaser with specific legal rights. The original purchaser may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all of the wheels and/or components used on the race vehicle are correct before installation. The installer is responsible for determining the use or application of a wheel or component. Billet Specialties, Inc. hereby disclaims any liability for wheel and/or component selection and installation.
- Wheels that have had tires mounted cannot be returned.
- Billet Specialties wheels are not tested or labeled to meet FMVSS 109 or ECE36 safety standards. Therefore it is dangerous and illegal to sell these wheels for use on public streets or highways. To the extent permitted by law, any person selling or using Billet Specialties Comp Series wheels for street use hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and reimburse Billet Specialties for all loss, damage, or liability incurred as a result of such use, including but not limited to attorney fees.