In your choice of smooth or ribbed styles, our remote power steering reservoirs are much more than empty cans. The double O-ring sealed breathable cap relieves positive and negative pressure while keeping your engine compartment clean. Forget foaming and fluid turbulence with our innovative internal return tube. Includes male AN fittings on the bottom of the reservoir.
Our exclusive bracket design clamps to the reservoir with an internal lock. The mounting hardware is completely hidden!
Quality Inside & Out!
• Internally baffled and O-ring sealed cap to prevent splash over
• Vented cap eliminates positive & negative pressure which leads to foaming
• Innovative internal return tube greatly reduces fluid turbulence & foaming
• Extra capacity of up to 15oz. of fluid in a compact design
• Sleek mounting bracket with internal key lock design hides all hardware
• -6 & -10 AN male AN fittings are included and pre-installed
• 100% billet aluminum construction - polished to a mirror finish
• Overall dimensions: 2-7/8” O.D. x 8-3/4”H (Cap: 3” O.D.)
• For optimal performance always mount the remote power steering reservoir higher than the power steering pump.
• Bracket must be installed as close to the center of the reservoir as shown
• Not for use with Hydroboost systems
Tech Note: Never substitute automatic transmission fluid for power steering fluid. Automatic transmission fluid (ATF) has additives that can cause severe damage to power steering systems.